viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

The old man with the light of day


The old man put his hand on my shoulder
and guided me through the darkness of the road.

Sitting by my side
on the edge of a cliff,
he took my head and faced me to the bright cloud,
a bubble of dreams goes with the wind.


Una pausa en el tiempo,
una melodía en el fondo,
siluetas en la luna,
luces en la oscuridad.

Stay here!
just a brief moment,
Take me by the hand and take me again
to all places we stayed together.


Now the man in the soft darkness,
walks slowly,
without looking back,
leaving me here,
I take off the blindfolds
and start walking.

Una luz que se apaga
y ya no encederá más,
pero siempre habrá otra luz
que empezará a brillar.

Mariano Avilés Cisneros 12/11/2010

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario