sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013

Let me talk with myself




I feel pressured by a dumb feeling,
strings pull me from different sides,
I want to break me to pieces,
I Do not look the same
and my love usually leaves by itself.

I want to close the windows,
I want a breeze in one direction,
close the locks
and not have more than one option.

I walk in deep circles 
my bones sound,
my body is drowning,
and yet I still do not understand you or... I do not understand myself.

Falling slowly,
I see the clouds pass,
without wings that make me fly,
It waits me a lonely drop into the glass of alcohol,
Since yesterday I felt me there,
Since yesterday I saw me there.

I want to see,
I love you,
while I let you go
and I want to forget you.


Once again, let me talk with myself,
writing me, reading me,
feeling me and hurting me,
but let me do it.



Mariano Avilés Cisneros 12/9/2012

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario